Have you ever wanted to try a new haircut or hair color, but was too afraid? Real hair extensions can give you the flexibility of both. You can go from having short to long, a few streaks, a bold set of streaks or even a whole new color in an instant.
Real New South Wales hair extensions is human hair that is added to your own to add color, volume or length. When deciding to extend your own hair, you need to consider how long you would like to keep it in, the quality, the cost and the technique.
When considering how long you want to keep the extensions in, it will help to determine how much you want to spend on quality and technique. There are many different qualities to choose from. There is Asian, Eastern European, Indian (from India) and Remi.
Now you ask; what is the difference?
Asian quality is what we would normally see in our local beauty supply stores. This quality of hair is straight and dark originally. In order for this type to be colored it has to go through a rigorous process, stripping out all of the dark color only to have it recolored again to various colors. Due to the stripping of the color it causes the hair to lose its natural sheen. In order to restore the natural sheen; silicon’s and different types of chemicals are added making it hard to manage once the hair is shampoo.
Eastern European quality is usually recommended for women who have blonde hair. This quality tends to produce the most natural blonde hair quality. Just beware when a person is trying to sell you European Quality hair and not Eastern European hair. There is a difference. The European quality comes from the best of ordinary people from Pakistan; Indian or Asian and is usually not the best quality which doesn’t last long. Eastern European hair is from Italy and Spain the most popular good hair quality and can last as long as up to a year if you care for it properly.
Indian quality hair is from India. In this region it is given by men and women in the name of their faith. The money is then given to the temples for maintenance. The hair is then sorted, washed and dyed. This hair quality is also considered a good hair quality.
New South Wales Hair Extension Care and Maintenance
It can be difficult to find a hair extension stylist near you, and you don't always have the time to drive hours to get your hair done. Luckily, several online resources are available to help.
Here is a helpful, condensed list:
The Hair Extension Salon Locator
This site lists hair extension salons by state. It also features articles on the care of hair extensions and hair loss information. Additionally, they have supplies and training resources.
This is the website for the HairBonz hair extension system. You can call 1-888-693-HAIR to find a listing of hair extension salons using the HairBonz system.
This informative site has links to hair extension salons. Unfortunately, the information is listed alphabetically and cannot be searched by city or state. However, if you have the patience to scan the listings you just might find a local salon.
Black Beauty Care Directory
This site is specifically for African-American beauty concerns, and lists salons that cater to African hair. Information is categorized by state for easy access.
Another way to find a local hair extension salon is to type "Houston hair extension salons" or "hair extensive salons near Houston" in a search engine. Of course, use your own city name in place of Houston!
You can also use your Yellow Pages to find hair extension salons.
One of the best ways to find a top-quality salon is by word of mouth. If a friend or family member has beautiful extensions, ask for a reference.
No matter where you located your hair extension salon, make sure that your stylist is qualified to apply the extensions. He or she should be a licensed cosmetologist with ample experience in applying the type of extensions you are considering. Many experts recommend that you meet some of the stylist's other clients and find out if they are happy with their extensions. At the very least, ask to see a portfolio with before and after pictures.
What type of hair extensions should you get?
When you first start thinking of getting hair extensions, you may be very overwhelmed by all the different methods available today and how each one is designed for a particular type of hair. Researching all the different methods is very important and the quality of your research may directly relate to whether your hair extensions will be good or bad.
Below is a Letter to the Editor asking about specific hair extension methods for fine/thin hair.
Hello. I am interested in getting hair extensions, but I am a little concerned about what they can do to your hair. I am only a teen but i have thin/fine hair that is a little damaged from blow-drying and frequent use of the flat iron. I want to know if hair extensions could ruin my hair and if it is a bad idea to get them? I do not want cause any further damage or like permanently ruin my hair. Write back with any solutions or advice if possible. Thanks.
I am not a professional cosmetologist, so I cannot give you a professional opinion. However, I have done extensive research on hair extensions and I can share with you some information that I have learned.Human hair extensions are very heavy, and if attached to hair that is damaged, they can result in permanent hair loss. The extensions can pull out your natural hair because of the extra weight of the human hair and the damaged condition of your natural hair. Synthetic hair extensions weigh about 1/3 the weight of human hair and may be more suitable for your situation.You can do a stress test on your hair yourself to see how damaged it is. Take one strand of hair and pull it. If it comes out very easily, then your hair may not be suitable for extensions. If you have to pull it pretty hard, then your hair may be okay. There are several hair extension methods that have been developed specifically for fine and thin hair. You can research the methods at our Hair Extension Resource Center.If you really want to get hair extensions, perhaps the best place to start is schedule several hair extension consulations at different salons near you. Get different opinions about how damaged your hair really is and whether it could support hair extensions. See our free resources on preparing for the consultation at www.hrhairextensions.com
- Real Hair Extensions Sydney
- Hai Extensions For Short Hair Newcastle
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Central Coast
- Best Hair Extensions Wollongong
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Maitland
- Purchase Hair Extensions Tweed Heads
- Hai Extensions For Short Hair Wagga Wagga
- Remy Weave Hair Extensions Albury
- Tape In Hair Extensions Port Macquarie
- Permanent Hair Extensions Tamworth
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Orange
- African Hair Extensions Dubbo
- Tape In Hair Extensions Queanbeyan
- Real Hair Extensions Lismore
- Tape Hair Extensions Bathurst
- Hai Extensions For Short Hair Coffs Harbour
- African Hair Extensions Richmond
- Weft Hair Extensions Windsor
- Permanent Hair Extensions Bomaderry
- Real Hair Extensions Nowra
- African Hair Extensions Goulburn
- Real Hair Extensions Armidale
- Clip In Hair Extensions Broken Hill
- Remy Weave Hair Extensions Wentworth Falls
- Hair Extensions Katoomba
- Weft Hair Extensions Forster
- Buy Hair Extensions Tuncurry
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Bellbird
- Micro Bead Hair Extensions Cessnock
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Grafton
- Purchase Hair Extensions Taree
- Tape Hair Extensions Ballina
- Tape Hair Extensions Griffith
- African Hair Extensions Sawtell
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Singleton
- Tape In Hair Extensions Raymond Terrace
- Real Hair Extensions Weston
- Hair Extensions Kurri Kurri
- Best Hair Extensions Kiama
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Lithgow
- African Hair Extensions Bowral
- Purchase Hair Extensions Batemans Bay
- Weft Hair Extensions Lawson
- Permanent Hair Extensions Hazelbrook
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Muswellbrook
- Cheap Hair Extensions Parkes
- Cheap Hair Extensions Ulladulla
- Micro Bead Hair Extensions Inverell
- Tape Hair Extensions Moree
- Buy Hair Extensions Casino