Have you ever wanted to try a new haircut or hair color, but was too afraid? Real hair extensions can give you the flexibility of both. You can go from having short to long, a few streaks, a bold set of streaks or even a whole new color in an instant.
Real Queensland hair extensions is human hair that is added to your own to add color, volume or length. When deciding to extend your own hair, you need to consider how long you would like to keep it in, the quality, the cost and the technique.
When considering how long you want to keep the extensions in, it will help to determine how much you want to spend on quality and technique. There are many different qualities to choose from. There is Asian, Eastern European, Indian (from India) and Remi.
Now you ask; what is the difference?
Asian quality is what we would normally see in our local beauty supply stores. This quality of hair is straight and dark originally. In order for this type to be colored it has to go through a rigorous process, stripping out all of the dark color only to have it recolored again to various colors. Due to the stripping of the color it causes the hair to lose its natural sheen. In order to restore the natural sheen; silicon’s and different types of chemicals are added making it hard to manage once the hair is shampoo.
Eastern European quality is usually recommended for women who have blonde hair. This quality tends to produce the most natural blonde hair quality. Just beware when a person is trying to sell you European Quality hair and not Eastern European hair. There is a difference. The European quality comes from the best of ordinary people from Pakistan; Indian or Asian and is usually not the best quality which doesn’t last long. Eastern European hair is from Italy and Spain the most popular good hair quality and can last as long as up to a year if you care for it properly.
Indian quality hair is from India. In this region it is given by men and women in the name of their faith. The money is then given to the temples for maintenance. The hair is then sorted, washed and dyed. This hair quality is also considered a good hair quality.
Queensland Hair Extension Care and Maintenance
There are plenty of different options on the market at the moment for anyone interested in longer hair, with much debate over which option makes for the best hair extensions. Here we go over the pros and cons of different types of extension so you can pick the best hair extensions for your look.
Real vs. Synthetic Hair
The first thing to understand when choosing any type of hair extensions is that they can be made of real hair or from synthetic product. Although real hair products are usually more expensive, these are definitely much better than synthetic products, which will never look quite like real hair. There only time the synthetic extensions may be the best is if:
- You're having dreadlocks put in
- You deliberately want to add in a false look for example with neon extensions
Unless either of these applies, you should always go for real hair. Even then there is often a choice of which type of hair to go for. The golden rule is to try and match your own hair type as much as possible, so if you are a Westerner then buy European hair, which is treated to be available in any natural shade. Asian hair extensions are the best extensions to go for only if you actually are Asian, or they will not look like your own.
Different Types of Salon Hair Extensions
Visiting the salon to get hair extensions remains popular, where there are basically two main choices of extensions offered:
- Individual strand extensions
- Weft extensions
Individual strand extensions involve taking small sections of your own hair and adding in the extension hair to the strands. These can look pretty good, and are the choice of many celebrities, but there can also be dire consequences if they go wrong. The fact that chemical substances are used to basically 'stick' the hair extension onto your own hair means that it is pretty difficult to remove them without damaging your hair or scalp. This method can also be expensive, since the extensions will only remain in place for a few months before they start to fall out and have to be completely reapplied.
Weft hair extensions look like a long curtain of hair, and are attached instead using corn rows. Although this is much better for your hair, you still have to visit the salon every few weeks as your own hair grows. The cornrows can also be quite uncomfortable to have against your head over long periods of time.
Hair Clip Extensions
A much newer product to the market is the hair extension clip. These too come in a choice of synthetic and real hair, and are definitely the best hair extension for anyone who likes to change their look regularly, since you can pop them in or out easily whenever you want longer or shorter hair. Hair extension clips can be used to achieve the same look as you would get from salon extensions, but are also much less expensive, since they can be used over and over again.
Overall the question of which are the best hair extensions varies from person to person, but for many who wish to simply gain a glamorous look for a special occasion, clip-in extensions made from real hair are the best choice to go for.
Even people who do not have long or good quality hairs can look stunning and leave a long lasting impression on the viewers by using hair extensions. These days with the change in trends and fashion, styles are changing frequently and people want to sport a new look every few days. Hair expansion is a very good way through which you can change your style as and when desired.
Hair extension can be temporary as well as permanent, but before going for a permanent extension, you should first think about its advantages and disadvantages. In this article I would mainly tell you about some tips that can really make your hairs look good with hair expansions.
1. No about the benefits and disadvantages
Hair extensions can really give you a very good look but you should be thoroughly aware of its pros and cons. People who have very weak hairs or are bald can go for hairs plantations or permanent hair expansions but those who just want a new look can use the temporary methods.
2. Take the advice of your stylist
Your hair stylist is the person who can really tell you as to what would be best for your hair. You should always take their advice before changing your hair style. Hair extensions can be done with human as well as artificial hair but not every one is suitable for this process. If your stylist advises you against this process then you must surely listen to them.
3. Do a proper research
Permanent hair expansion are often more costly then the temporary one, before actually considering this process you must always do a proper research. You can find out information on the internet about this procedure and can even consult friends who have undergone this process.
4. Use suitable hair extensions
There are different types of extensions available for different quality hair. You can get them for blonde, brunette, red, curly, wavy and straight. Other qualities like virgin, Asian and European are now available in a large number of salons and outlets. You must always use the extensions that look good with your real hair.
5. Methods for hair expansions
There are various methods which you can use for styling your hair with extensions, some of them are braiding, ring x, using clip-on, bonding, I tip, U tip and using chemical glues.
6. Taking special care
If you have chosen the permanent expansion method, then you need to take proper care of your hair. Use all the after care products that your stylist advice you to purchase. If you take care of your hair in a proper manner then your extensions can easily last up to six months.
I am sure the above given information would greatly help you get a new look using hair extensions.
- Weft Hair Extensions Queensland
- Russian Hair Extensions Gold Coast
- Hair Extensions Townsville
- Purchase Hair Extensions Thuringowa
- African Hair Extensions Cairns
- Purchase Hair Extensions Cairns
- Hai Extensions For Short Hair Toowoomba
- Cheap Hair Extensions Rockhampton
- Russian Hair Extensions Mackay
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Bundaberg
- Real Hair Extensions Hervey Bay
- Remy Hair Extensions Gladstone
- Real Hair Extensions Maryborough
- Real Hair Extensions Mount Isa
- Best Hair Extensions Bongaree
- Best Hair Extensions Nambour
- Permanent Hair Extensions Warwick
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Yeppoon
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Gympie
- Remy Hair Extensions Emerald
- Best Hair Extensions Dalby
- Celebrity Hair Extensions Bowen
- African Hair Extensions Innisfail
- Micro Bead Hair Extensions Ayr
- Weft Hair Extensions Charters Towers
- Russian Hair Extensions Kingaroy
- Tape In Hair Extensions Mareeba
- Buy Hair Extensions Moranbah
- Human Hair Extensions Roma
- Human Hair Extensions Atherton
- Human Hair Extensions Onlie Port Douglas
- Cheap Hair Extensions Deeragun
- Best Hair Extensions Goondiwindi
- Micro Bead Hair Extensions Biloela
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Bargara
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Gatton
- Best Hair Extensions Blackwater
- Hair Extensions Ingham
- Hai Extensions For Short Hair Jimboomba
- Best Hair Extensions Gracemere
- Tape In Hair Extensions Beaudesert
- Real Hair Extensions Bellbowrie
- Tape Hair Extensions Stanthorpe
- Best Hair Extensions Airlie Beach
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Cannonvale
- Tape Hair Extensions Russell-Macleay Islands
- Hair Extensions Longreach
- Micro Bead Hair Extensions Tannum Sands
- Cheap Hair Extensions Highfields
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Gordonvale