Have you ever wanted to try a new haircut or hair color, but was too afraid? Real hair extensions can give you the flexibility of both. You can go from having short to long, a few streaks, a bold set of streaks or even a whole new color in an instant.
Real Queensland hair extensions is human hair that is added to your own to add color, volume or length. When deciding to extend your own hair, you need to consider how long you would like to keep it in, the quality, the cost and the technique.
When considering how long you want to keep the extensions in, it will help to determine how much you want to spend on quality and technique. There are many different qualities to choose from. There is Asian, Eastern European, Indian (from India) and Remi.
Now you ask; what is the difference?
Asian quality is what we would normally see in our local beauty supply stores. This quality of hair is straight and dark originally. In order for this type to be colored it has to go through a rigorous process, stripping out all of the dark color only to have it recolored again to various colors. Due to the stripping of the color it causes the hair to lose its natural sheen. In order to restore the natural sheen; silicon’s and different types of chemicals are added making it hard to manage once the hair is shampoo.
Eastern European quality is usually recommended for women who have blonde hair. This quality tends to produce the most natural blonde hair quality. Just beware when a person is trying to sell you European Quality hair and not Eastern European hair. There is a difference. The European quality comes from the best of ordinary people from Pakistan; Indian or Asian and is usually not the best quality which doesn’t last long. Eastern European hair is from Italy and Spain the most popular good hair quality and can last as long as up to a year if you care for it properly.
Indian quality hair is from India. In this region it is given by men and women in the name of their faith. The money is then given to the temples for maintenance. The hair is then sorted, washed and dyed. This hair quality is also considered a good hair quality.
Queensland Hair Extension Care and Maintenance
I was watching a TV show the other day about human hair extensions and what a big business it is and it really shocked me. Now I have been a supplier of hair extension technicians to go to peoples houses and applied the extensions for a long time, I am also a trained nail and eyelash technician so I know about the industry but what I found out about on the show shocked me.
Where do you think your human hair extensions come from, have not got a clue, me neither. I knew that some of the cheaper hair extensions came from horses hair and I knew the real hair extensions came from real people but did not really think about it anymore than that really. I suppose I thought there were females all over the place growing their hair for the purpose of selling it on to make some money but to be honest I never really gave it any thought.
The TV show the other night showed a reported going to the depths of Russia to find out where human hair extensions came from and I can tell you now it was not pretty. First of all they got together with a hair extension technician from Russia but living in London that charges six hundred minimum to do hair extensions and she makes a packet I can tell you, she also gets all her products from Russia and because of this she was the best person to take the reporter on the journey.
Before they set off there was a scene where she received a box of human hair extensions from her supplier and she opened the box to check the quality. Whilst going through the merchandise she proceeded to throw to one side all of the extensions that were not to her standards, the reporter asked what she was going to do with them and she replied that she would send them back for money off of the next order, she had no real care for were they came from or anything.
On arrival in Russia they were met by a provider of hair extensions and taken to his office to show the products they had and it was quite amazing to see the amounts of hair they had lying around, there was literally hair from the floor to the ceiling. The reporter asked where the hair was purchased from and that was when the eager to please host started to get a bit vague with answers and started to talk to the others in Russian.
It can be difficult to find a hair extension stylist near you, and you don't always have the time to drive hours to get your hair done. Luckily, several online resources are available to help.
Here is a helpful, condensed list:
The Hair Extension Salon Locator
This site lists hair extension salons by state. It also features articles on the care of hair extensions and hair loss information. Additionally, they have supplies and training resources.
This is the website for the HairBonz hair extension system. You can call 1-888-693-HAIR to find a listing of hair extension salons using the HairBonz system.
This informative site has links to hair extension salons. Unfortunately, the information is listed alphabetically and cannot be searched by city or state. However, if you have the patience to scan the listings you just might find a local salon.
Black Beauty Care Directory
This site is specifically for African-American beauty concerns, and lists salons that cater to African hair. Information is categorized by state for easy access.
Another way to find a local hair extension salon is to type "Houston hair extension salons" or "hair extensive salons near Houston" in a search engine. Of course, use your own city name in place of Houston!
You can also use your Yellow Pages to find hair extension salons.
One of the best ways to find a top-quality salon is by word of mouth. If a friend or family member has beautiful extensions, ask for a reference.
No matter where you located your hair extension salon, make sure that your stylist is qualified to apply the extensions. He or she should be a licensed cosmetologist with ample experience in applying the type of extensions you are considering. Many experts recommend that you meet some of the stylist's other clients and find out if they are happy with their extensions. At the very least, ask to see a portfolio with before and after pictures.
- Weft Hair Extensions Queensland
- Russian Hair Extensions Gold Coast
- Hair Extensions Townsville
- Purchase Hair Extensions Thuringowa
- African Hair Extensions Cairns
- Purchase Hair Extensions Cairns
- Hai Extensions For Short Hair Toowoomba
- Cheap Hair Extensions Rockhampton
- Russian Hair Extensions Mackay
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Bundaberg
- Real Hair Extensions Hervey Bay
- Remy Hair Extensions Gladstone
- Real Hair Extensions Maryborough
- Real Hair Extensions Mount Isa
- Best Hair Extensions Bongaree
- Best Hair Extensions Nambour
- Permanent Hair Extensions Warwick
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Yeppoon
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Gympie
- Remy Hair Extensions Emerald
- Best Hair Extensions Dalby
- Celebrity Hair Extensions Bowen
- African Hair Extensions Innisfail
- Micro Bead Hair Extensions Ayr
- Weft Hair Extensions Charters Towers
- Russian Hair Extensions Kingaroy
- Tape In Hair Extensions Mareeba
- Buy Hair Extensions Moranbah
- Human Hair Extensions Roma
- Human Hair Extensions Atherton
- Human Hair Extensions Onlie Port Douglas
- Cheap Hair Extensions Deeragun
- Best Hair Extensions Goondiwindi
- Micro Bead Hair Extensions Biloela
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Bargara
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Gatton
- Best Hair Extensions Blackwater
- Hair Extensions Ingham
- Hai Extensions For Short Hair Jimboomba
- Best Hair Extensions Gracemere
- Tape In Hair Extensions Beaudesert
- Real Hair Extensions Bellbowrie
- Tape Hair Extensions Stanthorpe
- Best Hair Extensions Airlie Beach
- Keratin Bond Hair Extensions Cannonvale
- Tape Hair Extensions Russell-Macleay Islands
- Hair Extensions Longreach
- Micro Bead Hair Extensions Tannum Sands
- Cheap Hair Extensions Highfields
- Kylie Jenner Hair Extensions Gordonvale